Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Interruptions and distractions

I am sitting here trying to do the reading that was assigned at orientation, and then one of the cats waited for me to get all my stuff set up, and then of course at that point when I was finally getting going, he wanted in the house. My husband had just stepped into the shower, so getting him to let the yowling crying cat in was not an option. Oh well, got distracted so might as well check out blogger. After all, I have all morning to get read for class tomorrow.

I was trying to take a test for the transcription job I am applying for this morning. First the dog wanted something (can't remember what it was, but he was bugging me until I got/did whatever it was) Then, I HAD to eat something. Then as I was really getting into the thing, the other cat was yowling/crying (you really have to hear her meow, it's totally annoying) so I had to get up and let her out. It's like they know. I swear my kids were never like this!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Glad you found me. Good luck on this endeavor they call nursing school! I am just starting in my nursing career, so it will be an adventure to say the least. I hope you continue to follow my blog. I will be updating my links after I take the NCLEX next week! Good luck!