Monday, January 07, 2008

Having a bit of doldrums right now. Maybe need to go back on the Zoloft. hmmm. Picked up Isaac from the airport yesterday. I had been dreading it some, knowing that he would be sad about leaving Ty. This makes me sad too. He said she was crying on the phone this morning. I really didn't expect him to come home. He said he almost didn't. He informed us that she would be coming out in April I know that must feel like forever to them. He also told us he will be moving to NM in May. He has some job offers and a roommate all set up. As much as I will miss him, I know he will be happy and that helps a lot.

Nursing is going to be intense. I will spend this afternoon, and tomorrow afternoon reading the five chapters necessary for day 1



This is what was waiting for us at orientation last Thursday, sans notebook, it is our syllabus. I guess she saw the look on my face, because the instructor says "DON'T FREAK OUT!!" Too late!!


By the way, if you can't tell, it's about 2.5 inches thick. About the thickness of a good-sized metro phone book.

No comments: