Wednesday, April 18, 2007

EDS

This morning was like every other morning except for one thing. I slept like a rock last night. No insomnia or hot flashes to soak the sheets with sweat(Enjuvia ROCKS), no postnasal drip waking me up coughing, no barking/howling Samson or Joanna. Richard got up at his usual time and made coffee for us. I already had lunches made, so I could sleep a few more minutes.

So why can't I keep my eyes open? Excuse me while I take my lunch early, lock my office door, and take a nap.

Ssshhhhhhhhhh. Transcriptionist sleeping. This would work better if my office were not right next to the signin/out sheet. Nurses and CNAs are very excited and vocal about leaving for lunch.

1 comment:

Kat said...

You can't keep your eyes open because your body remembered what it was like to sleep, and now has developed a taste for it. Your mistake was in ever letting yourself know that a sleeping state could actually be maintained for more than brief and unsatisfactory periods of time. You got away with the not sleeping thing when your body thought it was impossible, but now that it knows that was all a delusion, look out. It's got catching up to do!! Rest well. :-)